Connected Healthcare services and solutions such as telecare and telehealth can enable more people to be supported at home, helping to delay or avoid the need for more costly interventions.
However, to be most effective, such technologies need to be embedded into provision, and form part of mainstream service delivery.
We work in collaboration with customers to understand their particular challenges and develop a strategy to address them, using Connected Healthcare solutions to underpin system redesign and culture change. The approach is modular, meaning customers can choose support with specific areas or to partner with Tunstall for the whole service.
With years of experience working across the health, housing and social care landscape around the world, Tunstall is uniquely placed to help its customers redesign their services, maximising the potential of Connected Care and Connected Health to support the delivery of integrated, efficient care and support which improves outcomes for users.
This experience, along with our significant ongoing investment in Innovation and Development, ensures that we have the expertise and resources to help our customers navigate the digital evolution, and provide a futureproof infrastructure to meet market challenges and service user needs.
Using Tunstall LifeCare to transform service delivery in Lancashire Highlights:
- SERVICE GROWTH – increase the number of people receiving telecare from a starting point of 1,100 to 7,000 people by the end of 2017/18.
- CASH SAVINGS – telecare will significantly contribute to the delivery of financial savings by reducing the demand for more costly and intensive services across the Lancashire health and social care economy.
- COST EFFECTIVENESS – ensuring ready access to telecare for those who will benefit most from the service.
- CO-ORDINATED CARE – housing, health, emergency services and social care professionals working together, underpinned by telecare, so people get the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
- QUALITY ASSURED AND ETHICALLY BASED – a high quality and ethically based telecare service that balances the individual’s right to autonomy, choice and control and wider strategic priorities to achieve better outcomes and financial savings.