The NEW Universal Sensor enables wired devices and other third party equipment to raise wireless alarm calls and appropriate radio messages to compatible Tunstall systems.
LCD screen and compact keypad, plus its plug and play capability, make it easy to configure, and the unit incorporates an RJ11 socket, 3.5mm jack and reed switch which allows a range of peripherals to be connected. Event notification functionality is interoperable with other systems such as virtual sensors, supporting activity monitoring, and the sensor supports both normally open and normally closed contacts, for flexible configuration.
- Enables wired devices and other equipment to raise wireless alarm calls by sending appropriate radio messages to the home unit
- Incorporates a keypad with four buttons and LCD interface so the user can navigate through the menu to easily select options
- Compatible with the Lifeline Smart Hub, Vi, Vi+ and GSM and Tunstall Group Living systems
- 5 year battery life (replaceable)
- Incorporates an RJ11, 3.5mm stereo jack and magnetic reed switch which allows a range of peripherals to be connected to the universal sensor
- Flexible – supports both normally open and normally closed contacts
Our Connected Care solutions have been designed to support a wide range of people, including older people, people at risk of falls, people with limited mobility, people with learning disabilities, people with dementia and people with conditions such as epilepsy
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.