Triagemanager is our telehealth software platform which processes readings received from mymedic and myclinic monitors. Should readings exceed the individual parameters set for the patient, the system will prioritise them on the triage screen, using colour-coding relating to the level of risk. A clinician can then be contacted according to local protocol. Clinicians can also access data remotely at anaytime, enabling them to make better informed decisions.
- CE marked and quality assured – complies with Euorpean Medical Devices Directive, and was developed under ISO 13485 quality system
- Flexible – clinical reporting and patient trend graphs
- Secure – NHS approved software. Hosted within N3 and integrates with GP systems i.e. SystmOne and Adastra
- Integrated – enables multiple stakeholders to share real-time information in order to deliver cohesive health and social care
- Scalable – supports the delivery of small-scale telehealth pilots to large-scale mainstream implementations
- Auditable – system provides full audit trail and management reporting
- Effective – task management functionality, plus dashboard and colour coding makes data easy to view and prioritises care delivery
Case study – Managing long term conditions using telehealth in Halton and St Helens
- The service generated £48,494 savings over a 12-month period
- 85% of patients improved their understanding of their condition
- 89% of patients said they benefited “a lot” from using the telehealth service
- 76% of patients reduced their anxiety
- Home visits by community matrons were reduced
- Medication compliance increased
- The service prevented patients’ exacerbations
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.