The Smart Hub is Tunstall Healthcare UK’s first IP home unit, opening a new world of possibilities for the provision of care in the home. The advent of IP and mobile technology means that for the first time all elements of Connected Care can link together.
With digital connectivity and Tunstall’s new Device Management Platform (DMP), the Smart Hub provides a ground-breaking, future-proof foundation for the delivery of Connected Care.
- Complete ‘Connected Care’ home unit with monitoring and alarm features
- Remote configuration and device management via the Device Management Platform (DMP)
- Over the air firmware updates to enable quick and seamless introduction of new services
- Robust and reliable with regular heartbeat
checks to ensure performance and functionality of the hub
- Advanced sensor integration – Compatible with current Tunstall sensors e.g. Smoke, CO, Fall detectors
- Digital IP technology for a future-proof solution with cellular and ethernet connectivity providing robust network connectivity
- Reporting and event tracking for proactively managing care
- Future integration with smartphone apps
- Future expansion of features and services to meet users’ evolving needs
- Pre-loaded with Bluetooth and WiFi capability
- Reversion protocol – as backup to IP
- Controlled levels of user access
- Configuration set up templates
Our Connected Care solutions have been designed to support a wide range of people, including older people, people at risk of falls, people with limited mobility, people with learning disabilities, people with dementia and people with conditions such as epilepsy
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.