PNC7 represents a new benchmark in the development of monitoring centre software, providing a powerful, scalable technology platform that is easier to use, more flexible and more efficient than ever.
A platform for excellence.
PNC7 represents a huge step forward in the development of monitoring centre technology, providing a platform for the evolution of centres and delivering maximum value from your investment. Whether you require a stable solution for a smaller monitoring centre, or you need the capability to support hundreds of operators working on behalf of numerous organisations, PNC7 provides the ultimate platform
Operating on an end-to-end Microsoft platform means PNC7 is easily integrated into existing systems and third party software, and web-based modules remove limitations on worker location. PNC7 has a wealth of new functionality and unique features designed to support the delivery of an efficient monitoring centre service, all accessed via a clear, intuitive user interface.
- User friendly and functional
- Delivers vital business intelligence
- Improves operational efficiency
- Supports diverse call traffic
- Monitors compliance to TSA Code of Practice
PNC7 can be configured to include a number of modules, including:
- Case manager
- Data navigator
- Operator assistive workflow
- Information manager
Need training support on PNC?
Did you know our Training team are TAP accredited trainers who can run workshops to ensure that your monitoring team can reach the full potential of PNC? Read our blog to find out more
PNC7 providing a platform for growth in Poole
Key statistics 2013-2014:
- 94,525 calls answered
- Mobile response service provided to 1645 clients
- Prevented the need for emergency services by attending and assessing 748 activations
- 99% of customers satisfied with the overall service
- 96% thought the service was value for money
- Co-location has enabled integrated assessment and care
- Co-ordinated care is delivering efficiencies and better outcomes
- Demonstration suite has led to a rise in telecare assessments
- Telecare is delivering significant cost savings – over £32,000 for one individual