The myclinic multi-user telehealth system enables multiple patients to use the same telehealth system in a commucal location. Each user can access their individual monitoring plans securely with patient ID cards and PIN entry. They can then their own personal on-screen health questions and take their vital signs readings.
- Reliable – medical grade PC with GPRS link
- Flexible – manual data entry option enabling readings from other devices to be entered onto the system
- Secure – all data is N3 hosted and patient ID cards use NHS / CHI / H&C numbers
- Easy to use – patient and supervisor modes, 17” screen displaying clear text and on-screen buttons, trolley option available
Using telehealth as part of an effective reablement service in St Helens
- Community Matron saved 2 days each week, visiting reablement unit
- Early intervention enabled
- Patient experience improved
- Integrated working supported
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.