The Lifeline Vi is Tunstall’s sixth generation home unit, and is the most technically advanced, flexible and simple to use telecare platform we’ve ever made. Building upon our legacy of over 50 years of research, development and innovation, the Lifeline Vi sets a new benchmark in the development of telecare solutions.
The Lifeline Vi provides a hub for telecare in the home, compatible with a wide range of sensors which can be chosen according to the needs of the user.
We’ve also developed the Lifeline Vi+, an enriched version of Lifeline Vi for customers who require ultimate functionality and flexibility.
• Integral ambient temperature sensor
• Automated regular pendant test reminder
• 75% more efficient power adaptor
• Improved battery back-up
• Improved virtual sensor management
• Flexible voice recordings
• Enhanced reminders
• Portable installer keypad/ID card
• Table stand/wall mount options
Blackburn with Darwen – Improving efficiency and outcomes through telehealthcare
- Total net savings achieved for telecare and Reablement £2.2m in 2011-12
- Further reduction of £1.2m 2013/14 (direct budget costs)
- Residential care admissions reduced significantly, with Blackburn with Darwen having moved from 23rd in the northwest to 17th in terms of care home admissions out of the total of 23 authorities
- Telecare users have risen from 60 to 1,900 (2010/11 – 2013/14)