The Natural Gas detector provides an early warning of dangerous levels of gas. Can be linked to the Gas Shut Off Valve to automatically cut the gas supply off, if a leak is detected.
Natural gas is lighter than air and tends to float upwards. The detector should therefore be placed on a wall not more than 30cm from the ceiling and not more than 5 meters from the gas appliance. Natural gas detectors should not be mounted outside, in an enclosed space, directly above a sink or a cooker, next to a window, door or extractor fan, in damp or humid areas or where they are likely to be knocked or damaged.
- Transmission to Class 1 radio receiver
- Easy on site re-instatement of the gas
- Comprehensive Gas Management Solution
Fire services working in partnership using telecare
- The only partnership of its kind in the UK (Fire Service and social services)
- Supports integrated working between public services
- Increased independence and quality of life for service users
- Makes Staffordshire a safer place to live
- Cost effective solution