The Natural Gas detector provides an early warning of dangerous levels of gas. Can be linked to the Gas Shut Off Valve to automatically cut the gas supply off, if a leak is detected.
Natural gas is lighter than air and tends to float upwards. The detector should therefore be placed on a wall not more than 30cm from the ceiling and not more than 5 meters from the gas appliance. Natural gas detectors should not be mounted outside, in an enclosed space, directly above a sink or a cooker, next to a window, door or extractor fan, in damp or humid areas or where they are likely to be knocked or damaged.
- Transmission to Class 1 radio receiver
- Easy on site re-instatement of the gas
- Comprehensive Gas Management Solution
Fire services working in partnership using telecare
- The only partnership of its kind in the UK (Fire Service and social services)
- Supports integrated working between public services
- Increased independence and quality of life for service users
- Makes Staffordshire a safer place to live
- Cost effective solution
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.