The detector provides an early warning of flood situations, such as taps being left on.
The flood detector should be placed on a flat surface close to a bath, wash basin, toilet or sink, where a flood or leak is likely to occur.
- Transmission to class 1 radio receiver
- Dedicated frequency
- Automatic low battery warnings
- 5 year battery life on radio circuit
Fire services working in partnership using telecare
- The only partnership of its kind in the UK (Fire Service and social services)
- Supports integrated working between public services
- Increased independence and quality of life for service users
- Makes Staffordshire a safer place to live
- Cost effective solution
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.