The detector provides an early warning of flood situations, such as taps being left on.
The flood detector should be placed on a flat surface close to a bath, wash basin, toilet or sink, where a flood or leak is likely to occur.
- Transmission to class 1 radio receiver
- Dedicated frequency
- Automatic low battery warnings
- 5 year battery life on radio circuit
Fire services working in partnership using telecare
- The only partnership of its kind in the UK (Fire Service and social services)
- Supports integrated working between public services
- Increased independence and quality of life for service users
- Makes Staffordshire a safer place to live
- Cost effective solution