One system, endless possibilities.
Communicall Vi is Tunstall’s latest supported living solution, offering an integrated platform for the delivery and management of communications, telecare, door entry and access control.
Communicall Vi is an easy to use, integrated system which has been designed to support efficient care delivery by providing real-time information, bespoke management reporting and a flexible platform to offer needs-based telecare solutions for residents with diverse, changing requirements.
The interactive system can be configured onsite using its advanced system control panel or remotely via WiFi or the internet, and has been designed to operate with Tunstall’s Housing Services Portal (HSP) tablet-based scheme management application to help prioritise and manage care delivery.
- Newly styled speech module with choice of mounting options and colour combinations
- DDA compliant door panel with optional integrated keystroke access control and camera
- ‘I’m OK’ button to support resident independence and efficient care delivery
- Can operate on legacy infrastructure cabling or latest Cat 6 wiring platform
- Provides a platform for telecare excellence
- Progressive door entry enabled
Connected Care and Health solutions in extra care in Rochdale Boroughwide Housing (RBH)
- Latest communication and telecare system on Cat 6 cabling
- TV door entry in every apartment
Interactive events and information screen in communal area
- Capability of introducing Wi-Fi to communal areas
- Platform for bespoke telecare and telehealth solutions
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.