The CareClip is a wearable, mobile device enabling the user to easily access help when away from home. Features such as help button, location monitoring, fall detection, boundary alerts and two-way speech ensure formal or informal carers can respond quickly and support the independence and safety of the user.
- Secure – The CareClip is supported by a dedicated management platform, accessed through a highly secure web portal for set up and configuration and monitored using Tunstall PNC7.
- Reliable – A true multi-network roaming SIM is included as part of the package. The CareClip raises a low battery alert when the battery reaches 30% capacity, ensuring the user can recharge before the battery becomes critically low.
- Reassuring – Alerts will be raised in the event of the help button or a boundary being breached. Locations are tracked in real time and can provide a ‘breadcrumb trail’ of wearer’s journey for the last 24 hours.
- Flexible – Carers can decide whether to receive alerts for information only, with the CareClip fully monitored by the centre, or to respond to all alerts themselves.
- Efficient – The CareClip is fully charged in 3.5 hours. When CareClip senses it is in range of the docking station it deactivates GPS, extending battery life (12-14 battery life using GPS, 32 hours when in range of base unit).
- Discreet – A small, lightweight easy-to-wear device with contemporary design.
Meet George, a 70 year old who loved having an active life in and out of the home until he had a fall, which shook his confidence and began to lose his independence. Watch a video about how the Tunstall CareClip helped George get back out living the life he chooses.
Why I use the Tunstall CareClip to keep me reassured
Rita, a grandmother who uses the Tunstall CareClip, writes about her choice and experiences of using the GPS-enabled fall detector in this blog.
Using mobile technology to protect people away from home
The CareClip supports the independence and safety of the user, helping them to remain at home and play an active part in their community, as well as giving peace of mind to family and carers.
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.