Ambient Temperature Sensor
The Ambient Temperature Sensor is a solution to monitor and maintain a healthy temperature within the home. It supports independent living by maintaining a pre-determined temperature to provide a comfortable living environment and monitor for unexpected changes.
- Easy to read LCD screen which can be configured to constantly display current temperature
- Easy to set high and low temperature options and thresholds
- Alerts via radio to the Lifeline hubs or Communicall system if either threshold is crossed
- Repeat alarm to notify individuals
- Temperature scale showing Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Automatic low battery warning ensures optimum operation
Our Connected Care solutions have been designed to support a wide range of people, including older people, people at risk of falls, people with limited mobility, people with learning disabilities, people with dementia and people with conditions such as epilepsy
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.