Marketing your services and engaging relevant stakeholders is a vital part of delivering your technology enabled care service. However, in an environment when resources are under pressure, finding the time to plan and execute a successful communications plan can be challenging.
How we can help
Tunstall offers its customers a range of services, from strategic marketing planning and implementations to support with one off campaigns and a whole host of collateral, media and events.
We can work with an existing marketing team, or deliver a full managed service, working with you on long-term plans or short-term initiatives.
We can help with:
- Rebranding and relaunching an existing service
- Programmes to increase referrals
- Stakeholder engagement
- Promoting your service to
- Literature production
- Event management
- Specific campaigns e.g winter packages, dementia
- PR to showcase your success and innovation
- Introducing a social media presence
Marketing Wakefield’s Telecare Services
- The campaign has been in place for approximately two years, and has seen approximately 700 new connections each year
- since the introduction of the marketing campaign there has been a rise in the number of family members getting in touch to request the service as reassurance for a loved one, rather than as a result of a crisis
- The Christmas card refer a friend mailing which offered a £20 voucher if a friend connected to the Care Link service had a 5% success rate, much higher than the average 1-2% response rate for direct mailings
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.