We offer support 24 hour support to individuals with a variety of needs such as older people, people with long-term conditions, people with complex needs, people with dementia, people with hearing impairments and users for whom English is not their first language.
Tunstall Response offers a wide range of services, each tailored to the particular needs of the customer:
- Telecare monitoring – 24/7 and out of hours
- Telehealth monitoring/triage
- Hosted infrastructures (virtual centres) and call managed services
- Lone worker services
- Out of hours repair call monitoring
- Out of hours anti-social behaviour calls signposting
- Out of hours homelessness calls signposting
- Out of hours temporary housing signposting
- Disaster recovery for other PNC centres
- Domestic violence calls
- Lone worker monitoring
- Reassurance calls
- Outbound preventative campaigns
Our operators are carefully chosen for their ability to provide an efficient, courteous and personal service to all our clients and service users. Operators are thoroughly trained on calls handling procedures, and have the skills and experience to work calmly and professionally to support service users throughout a wide range of situations, day and night.
For more information please call 01302 333000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.