Canary is a discreet, easy to install system which
discreetly monitors activities of daily living. Sensors
are placed in the rooms used most often to monitor
movement and temperature. The system can detect, for
example, whether someone is in or out of bed at their
usual time, if the kitchen has been visited at mealtimes,
or if the home is a comfortable temperature.
Unusual events raise an immediate alert via text or
email, and patterns of behaviour over time can be
viewed using an online portal.
- Comprehensive and objective picture of activity developed. Sensors collect temperature and light levels in addition to either movement or door open/closed
- Easy to install or remove sensors using contact strips
- Simple – doesn’t require either a phone line or broadband in the home
- Easy to use web portal with dashboard
- Flexible – Portal log in for family to view a single system or professional log in to view multiple systems
- Additional door or motion sensors if required, up to a maximum of 8 sensors
- Hub battery back-up (4 hours typical) with alert on mains power failure
- Additional reassurance around provision of services. Canary Visitor Card enables recording of arrival and departure time
- Optional personalised alerts can be set up e.g. temperature over 25ºC in the living room
- Optional carrycase case for professional users
Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd
To hear the latest and receive offers from Tunstall, please subscribe to our newsletter
Tunstall Healthcare will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.